DIY Rice Water Toner- For Porcelain Skin
Rice Water Toner!! Have you ever wondered how the Japanese have the silky, porcelain skin and youthful complexion?
Rice is the primary staple, most consumed ingredient in Japanese cuisines. Sushi, Mirin, Senbei, the miso paste, almost everything you can count; has rice, not only they use rice in their cuisine, but it’s also an integral part of their beauty regimen. It’s time to add rice to your beauty routine too.Why should you use Rice Water Toner ??
Rice water is extremely rich in vitamins; Vit B1, C, E and minerals and it can take care of your
- Dark Spots
- Crow’s feet
- Large Pores
- Dull skin
How to make it ??
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 cup water
- Bottle for storage
There are two ways of making the rice toner:
- Rinse the rice in a colander to remove any dirt, put the rice in a bowl for 15-20mins. Let it sit in water until you see cloudy, white water. Sieve the rice, store the water in a bottle.
- Boil rice in a pot, until the water looks thick, starchy white. Store it in a bottle.
How to use it;
- As a Toner: Rice water toner brightens your skin and tightens large pores. cleanse your face in the morning and before going to bed.
- As a face mist: Mix it with rose water and you are good to go.
- In a face mask: Use it to make any face mask.
- As a cleansing water: You can use this to wash your face.
- Take a face ice bath: Make ice cubes with this water and put your face in a bowl full of the water with some rice ice cubes, in the morning. This will tighten your skin.
Rice water toner has a shelf life of 5 days when kept in the refrigerator. I hope this helps. Do let me know your suggestions and any queries related to this in the comment section below and If you liked the post then, Please Subscribe and share.
Stay happy n Stay natural !!
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.