How to Style Bike Shorts
If you are into the bike shorts trend then this post is for you! If you haven’t tried bike shorts yet, give them a try. They are the comfiest things to wear! They are basically leggings only shorter! As a curvy girl I was hesitant to try them but so glad I did because now I’m hooked!
This first look is just so cute, comfy and simple. Just take your favorite oversized shirt and a cute Fanny pack or belt bag and you have a super cute and functional outfit! Also looks great with graphic tees!
This next look is probably my favorite! I love dressing the shorts up a little with a blazer and oversized button down shirt. The super cute snakeskin purse and checkered vans just give it that extra flair too!
Are you hooked yet? This third look might have you convinced. Lol I love how this turned out pairing the shorts with a plain oversized tee and shacket. Loving the cross body bag and booties to set the look off too! Which look is your favorite? Go ahead and try out some bike shorts. You won’t be disappointed!
- Bike short (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/eytpw2czi8p)
- Oversized tee (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ezqxqgczi8p)
- Blazer (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/eynut5czi8p)
- Oversized button down shirt (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ezqxqzczi8p)
- Combat boots (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e3f3djczi8p)
- Shacket (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e3f279czi8p)
- Oversized tee (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e3f27cczi8p)
- Booties (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/ez5diaczi8p)
- Belt bag (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/e3f29hczi8p)
- Vans (https://rstyle.me/cz-n/esaegdczi8p)
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.