Have you heard of Aritha powder? It’s an all-natural Ayurvedic product you can wash your hair with and has so many benefits.
I decided to try out this great product and I’m here to show you how to use it and what my results are. Does it really clean hair? Let’s wait and see!
What is Aritha powder?
Aritha or Reetha powder comes from the soapnut tree, which is native to India and Nepal. Aritha is a common ingredient in shampoos and conditioners because its natural foaming agents help wash the grease off your hair. It’s also great for skin, especially the sensitive kind.
Aritha powder benefits for hair
- Aids in hair growth.
- Helps thicken your locks and protect them from sun damage.
- Thanks to antifungal properties, it can treat scalp infections and reduce dandruff.
- Enriched with saponin and fatty acids, which help cleanse hair.
- Increases shine while also detangling hair without the need for a brush.
- It also apparently helps kill lice.