DIY How to Make Mittens
Colder weather is coming so these mittens will come in handy... get it... handy. Hand. LOL. These mittens are also great to make with different fabrics for different things. For instance, changing the fabric you could use them as gardening mittens. Do note this glove tutorial is a more simple one and these mittens do not have fingers separated
Here are the steps to make mittens.
- Download the FREE mittens pattern HERE Remember to print it at 100% (do not scale).
- Cut 4 pattern pieces. You can use fabric, or recycle a T-shirt or clothing that you no longer use.
3. Join 2 pieces, right sides together and sew around, leaving a 1/4” seam allowance. Leave the bottom part open.
4. Don’t. forget to clip at the curves, this will make turning the glover around easier.
5. Turn the glove. Make a 1/4” hem on the bottom.
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.