DIY Lip and Cheek Tint | DIY Lip Balm | Beetroot Lip Stain
This Lip and Cheek Tint DIY is perfect for you if you are too skeptical to put products containing Lead, Parabens, and Phthalates on your skin. Not that I don’t love Lip shades, Lip colors, but when it comes to skincare, nothing can beat the natural way. This Lip and Cheek Tint is nourishing and full of antioxidants pigments found in Beetroot.
You can easily make Lip Balms/Tints from the colored fruit and flower pigments, such as berries, pomegranates, roses, etc. This Tint is my favorite and very easy to make with the gorgeous burgundy pigments you get from the Beetroot. These Fruit Pigments are the best solution for Pink, Luscious Lips and rosy cheeks. It’s moisturizing and its made with ingredients that you can trust.
Also, Read on …How you can use Hibiscus flowers to Naturally Dye your hair.
- Beetroot juice/ Beetroot Powder -1 Tsp
- Beeswax – 3 Tsp
- Coconut oil-2Tsp
- Glycerine- 1/2 Tsp (optional)
Also, you need an airtight container for storage, grater, bowls, etc for the preparation.
- Grate a beetroot in a bowl or blend it in a blender then squeeze the juice out in a separate bowl, Now melt Bees wax and coconut oil over low heat until it liquefies.
- Take coconut oil and beeswax mix and whisk 1Tsp of Beetroot juice. You can also use Beetroot powder. Now, this step is optional but You can add 1/2 tsp of Glycerine to the mixture. It’s a great moisturizer and preservative. Whisk until it emulsifies.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate until solid.
- Tada!! Your DIY Lip and Cheek Tint is ready to use.
Before applying the stain, lightly scrub Your Lips with this Coconut sugar scrub. Add this Lip Tint to your night routine and wake up to luscious pink lips, the next morning.
- This DIY Lip and Cheek Tint can be kept for 2-3 months when stored in the refrigerator.
- Do not use your hands to apply, as hands can transfer bacteria, so always use a clean brush to apply the Lip Tint.
- Also, if you live in a very Hot and Humid climate make small batches to make sure the bacteria doesn’t breed.
- You can also Use other Fruit Pigments to make this Lip and Cheek Tint as I have mentioned above.
I hope this helps. Also, don’t forget to check out How to naturally tighten your skin at home. Do let me know your suggestions and any queries related to this in the comment section below and If you liked the post then, Please Subscribe and share because Sharing is Caring!!
Stay happy n Stay natural !!
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.