How to make a solid perfume recipe. This is a very easy recipe that's perfect for beginners. You'll only need two ingredients plus essential oils!
Solid Perfume Recipe
This sold perfume adds a natural scent that lasts for several hours. You can also smooth some in your hair to tame flyaways and freshen your hair. It is a solid, but it melts on contact with your skin.
To make the perfume you will need:
First melt the beeswax and almond oil. i microwaved on high in 30 second bursts until melted.
Carefully remove the glass from the microwave. Let it cool for a minute. Then add essential oils and stir well.
Pour into the container. Let sit completely. Then use on your inner wrist, behind your ears, or on your neck as a natural perfume. I have more information about each ingredient on my natural solid perfume recipe, so be sure to check that out.
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- 1 tablespoons almond oil
- 4 drops Clary Sage essential oil
- 2 drops Citrus Burst blend
- 1/2 ounce container
- Use a double boiler or microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup to melt the beeswax and almond oil. The beeswax does take a while to melt. If you are using a microwave, heat in 30 second bursts.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Add the essential oils and stir well for 1 minute.
- Pour the solid perfume DIY into the container. Let it cool completely.
- To use your DIY solid perfume recipe, simply swipe some product out of the container with your fingers. Then apply to pulse points or where you want to add some scent. Reapply as needed.
- Almond oil
- Clary sage essential oil
- Citrus burst essential oil
- 0.5 ounce container
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.