Heart Shirt Supplies
DIY Shirts for Valentine's Day
There's so much to say about Valentine's Day. From chocolate to burgers, gift buying and crafts. Honestly, there's so much I love about Valentine's day, and it's not just love. One of my absolute favorite things to do around this time of year is make Valentine's specific crafts. For instance, I've made so many circle skirts specifically for Valentine's Day. This year I decided to do another DIY for Valentine's day, a heart shirt. And not just one, but multiple Valentine's Day shirts. So grab your Cricut and let's get crafting.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you I may make a commission if you click through and purchase.
Steps to Creating Your Heart Shirt:
- Choose Your Design on Cricut and start to cut.
- Finish Cutting All Pieces (Recommended for multicolor/multilayered designs).
- Remove excess iron on material.
- Iron on Your Base Layer(s) to the shirt- *Note* Base & lower level layers should use basic iron on material. No glitter or metallic.
- Build up your layers.
- Finish layers (top layer can include metallic and glitter).
This was my first shirt attempt with multiple colors and layers. It definitely took a lot more time than a single layer. However, with the easy press it made it a smoother process than I was anticipating.
- Blank t-shirts or sweaters (https://shopstyle.it/l/bqXTv)
- Cricut Machine (https://shopstyle.it/l/bqXTi)
- Iron On Vinyl (multiple colors) (https://shopstyle.it/l/bqXR0)