Super Easy Brown and Copper Makeup Tutorial
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how I like to do my fall makeup. I will be doing some brown and copper eye makeup with an orange lip as these are all really beautiful fall colors. Let's get started.
Tools and materials:
- Freckle pen
- Eyebrow pencil
Start by applying some concealer to any area that you want to look smoother and clearer. I usually just put a bit under the eye because that's the main area I want to cover up.
Make sure not to overdo it, as we are going for a minimal and natural look.
Next, apply a bronzer or contour. I like to apply it on my cheekbones to make them look more chiseled as well as a bit under my nose.
3. Freckle pen
Then use a freckle pen. Put freckles in the places where freckles would naturally show up on your face. If you already have very faint freckles, you can just use this pen to make them more pronounced.
4. Eyebrow pencil
Next, take an eyebrow pencil or powder and fill in the sparse spots in your eyebrows. Also, add some to the ends of your eyebrows to make them more defined.
Next, take a cream or powder blush and apply it to your cheekbones. I’m using one in a rosy terracotta shade.
For your eyelids, you want two eyeshadows, one in a copper shade and one in brown, for a simple two-shade eye look.
First, apply the brown shade to the corners of your eyes and then put the copper on the middle and inner sections.
Apply some brown eyeliner by tightlining it on the bottom of your eyelids.
I didn’t apply any underneath my eyes as I wanted to keep it simplistic and understated.
Apply some mascara. Again, I only applied it to my top lashes and not the bottom ones.
The last thing to finish off this fall look is to apply lipstick in an orangey shade which is perfect for fall.
Go for one that’s just the right orange - natural-looking and somewhat muted so that it doesn't look out of place.
Brown copper eye makeup
Here is the finished fall makeup look. I love the copper and brown eyeshadows as well as the orange lipstick.
When it comes to doing your makeup in the fall, I definitely recommend opting for colors that you would find within nature at this time of the year.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, leave a comment and check out my post on How to Do a Cute Cottagecore Makeup Look in 7 Simple Steps.
- Kitsune Collection Liquid Lipstick in 1995 https://www.kitsunecollection.com/1995
- Tower 28 Cream Blush in Power Hour* https://go.magik.ly/ml/1b0ii/
- Glossier Boy Brow in Auburn* https://go.magik.ly/ml/1b0ic/
- Glossier Concealer in G10* https://go.magik.ly/ml/1b0if/
- Thrive Causemetics Mascara in Crystal (brown) https://thrivecausemetics.com/product...
- Undone Beauty Water Bronzer in 210 baked* https://go.magik.ly/ml/1b0ih/
- Kaja Beauty Bento in Buttercup Bubbly* https://go.magik.ly/ml/1b0ik/
- Em Cosmetics Eyeliner in Brown https://www.emcosmetics.com/collectio...
- Lime Crime Freckle Pen in Amber https://limecrime.com/products/freckl...
- Freckle pen
- Eyebrow pencil
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.