How to Style Any Midi Dress as We Transition to Spring
I picked up this green floral midi dress from Old Navy this season & I have already worn it a bunch of times (it also comes in a black & white floral print if that is more your style!). It has been so comfortable with a bump and will also work great for when I am breastfeeding because the front unbuttons. It’s just a great dress to have in your wardrobe and make so many outfits out of!
All of these looks would really work with any midi dress you may already have in your closet. Most of them would also work extremely well with a mini dress as well, I just like the midi length for extra warmth as we transition to spring.
When styling these outfits, you could also add tights or stockings for more warmth as well!
- midi dress, tote bag, & booties–super simple!
2. midi dress, fun detailed cardigan, & booties
3. midi dress, sweater layered over dress, & booties
4. midi dress, jacket (any type of jacket would work– jean, leather, etc.) boots (I am wearing it with chelsea rain boots here!)
5. midi dress, long neutral cardigan, & booties
SHOP THE POST HERE!
Enjoyed the project?
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Join the conversation