DO’S & DON’TS OF BRA CARE
Ladies it is so important to take care of your bra! Not only are they expensive, but once you find one that fits nice and perfect you want to keep it as long as you can. Here are my tips for keeping your bras in the best shape
Before we get started, be sure to follow me on my other social media pages! Follow me on Instagram @leilani.kyrie
- Don't wear your bra back to back days
- Our bodies naturally sweat and this weakens the elastic in your bras over time.
- After a day wearing a bra you should let it breathe then go back to it's natural state
- Do not wash you bra everyday or even every week!
- This is why it's important to have at least 5 bras in your collection that you can rotate in between (3 nude & 2 black)
- Wash your bra every other week
- Clasp your bra on the MIDDLE hook when you wash it and make sure you put it in a lingerie bag before putting it in the washer to prevent them from tangling
- Wash your bras on the delicate cycle
- Hang your bras to dry!!! They heat in the dryer will destroy your bra's shape and the elastic in your bra.
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.