DIY Beauty Travel Kit
I'm a fan of making my own beauty products to stay chemical free. Today I'm sharing how to create your own beauty travel kit. You can see more of my crazy creations here
I started by placing castile soap into a container for body wash and face wash.
I added avocado oil to my moisturizer.
I mixed together 1 teaspoon castile soap and 4 teaspoons water to create my own shampoo.
I placed these into small containers to be able to take with me
folded tule 1 yard of tule back and forth and then wrapped it with a little rope to create a bath poof that I could take with me. This will help exfoliate and clean your skin.
I placed it all in a reusable jar to take with me when I travel. This way if any of the items I made spill inside, they'll wash out easily.
I would love to have you stop by my blog Chas' Crazy Creations for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...
I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 4 teaspoons water
- Castile Soap
- Avocado Oil
- I mixed together 1 teaspoon castile soap and 4 teaspoons water to create my own shampoo.
- Place the mixture in a small container for travel.
- Place castile soap into a container for travel. Wash your face with natural castile soap, and rinse with water.
- Place your avocado oil into a small container for travel.
- After washing your face, apply a small amount of avocado oil to your face to naturally moisturize your skin.
- Mason jars
- Castile soap
- Avocado oil
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.