D.IY. Greek Sandals
Update your sandals!
An easy and inexpensive way to update your shoes is doing them a makeover instead of buying new ones. In this post I will show you how to decorate your sandals using pompons and tassels. You can use the same steps with other decorations and charms. Don't forget to use these tutorials only as inspiration. You will be happy with a unique pair of sandals that no one can buy.
- Greek Sandals
- Pompons and Tassels
- Headpins or Jewerly Wire (I used 24 gauge artistic wire)
- Ribbon or rhinestones by the yard
- Glue (I use E6000)
1. Insert the headpin or jewelry wire in the center pompon
2. Twist the wire with the pompons around the straps
3. Repeat the same procedure with the tassels.
4. Cut the ribbon or rhinestones by the yard and glue them.
5. On the ends of the straps, wrap the wire with a tassel.
Show off your sandals!
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.