Easy Homemade Lip Scrub
Readers have loved this lip scrub for years!
Just four simple ingredients come together to make a great lip scrub that not only exfoliates, but nourishes your lips too.
I use it all year, but it is especially fantastic for winter :)
Feel free to follow us on Instagram for other videos and tips like this! Or our website :)
Ingredients for Homemade Lip Scrub:
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Almond oil
- 1/2 tsp Raw Honey
- 2 Cocoa Butter discs
If you have a question about ingredients, substitutions, or why we use each one, please visit our blog post here!
- Melt cocoa butter discs in a small bowl for 30-40 seconds in microwave. Check after each 10 seconds. You want them to be almost melted.
- Add in the almond oil, stir until combined.
- Next, add in the raw honey.
- Now, you can add the sugar. It will take about 3 teaspoons to get the right texture. You want it to be a scrub, not too runny and not to stiff.
- Pop in the refrigerator to firm up for 20-30 minutes if desired. Or you can use just like it is
This mix is great like this, or you can firm it up in the refrigerator! I love it both ways and use it all year long. It is especially good in the winter months.
Enjoyed the project?
- Sugar (store)
- Almond oil (amazon)
- Raw honey (amazon)
- Cocoa butter disc (amazon)
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Want more details about this and other fashion and style ideas? Check out more here!
Published January 11th, 2022 5:36 AM
Join the conversation
I fully intend to try this recipe! Above my lips , the area is aging and I hate it, I'm hoping it will fix the perimeter and the lips themselves...will let you know..hopefully will plump up the area via adding cinnamon , ginger,, cloves for the lips themselves..