10 Minute DIY Lace Denim Jeans Refashion Tutorial
This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and recommend.
We all love a pair of blue jeans- but that still doesn’t mean we can’t mix it up every once in awhile right? This ten minute jean refashion is quick and easy and makes a feminine statement. I love how the subtle lace detail adds dimension but can still be paired with almost anything.
These jeans used to be a basic pair of denim that weren’t getting much wear and now have a fresh new look and a bigger personality. I love wearing them with a chunky knit sweater for extra dimension.
Ready to see how I did it? This jean refashion is seriously so simple I almost feel silly creating a tutorial for it!
Lace Jean Refashion Supplies
How To Make This Lace Jean Refashion
- Lay your jeans out on a flat surface. I like to spread newspaper or a Jumbo Roll of Kraft Paper first so I don’t damage the surface where I’ll be dying my denim.
- Place a piece of your favorite lace over your jeans. Be sure there are no wrinkles so the stencil works best.
- Hold your Tulip ColorShot Instant Fabric Color about 6-8″ above your denim and begin spraying. Move your spray can horizontally across your jeans over the lace stencil to create a light coat.
- Gently remove the lace stencil.
- Place it just above your last print making sure there are no wrinkles in your denim.
- Spray again and repeat all the way up the leg of your jeans and down the other side. Wait 30 minutes to flip your jeans over and repeat steps 1-5 on the backside. Let your new jean refashion dry overnight before wearing.
- Wear. Love. Wash. Repeat.
Loved the DIY? Please Share It!
Other Refashion Ideas To Try:
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.