Pink Fizzy Bath Powder
There’s nothing more relaxing at the end of a long day than a bubble bath with these fizzing bath salts. There’s just something relaxing about a warm bath and your favorite body wash.
Yes, you can use two different bath products in the same tub. I do it all the time. These fizzy bath salts are one of my favorite homemade bath salts recipes.
Bath salts combine sea salt and baking soda. They are used to help soothe muscles, relieve pain, and detox the body.
If you enjoy making crafts and DIY beauty products, check out Pop Shop America for their monthly subscription box. I love it!
This recipe is for pink Himalayan bath salts, but you can use any type of salt you have on hand. I like to use pink Himalayan salt because of its purity and color.
Here are the simple steps to make this fizzy bath salts recipe. Prep time is about 30 minutes from start to finish.
Are you ready to make these fizzy bath salts for your bath? Follow the simple instructions below to get started now!
Check out the full directions on making my fizzy bath salts recipe.
- ¼ cup Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup citric acid
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil
- Combine the citric acid, Himalayan pink salts, cornstarch, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl, and stir well with a whisk for about 1 minute.
- If you want to use mica powder, you should add it to your fizzing bath salts dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour the sweet almond oil while whisking the entire time. It’s very important to slowly add the carrier oil to the dry ingredients. If you go too fast, it will start to fizz.
- Use ¼ cup of fizzy bath salts in your very warm bath.
- Store bath salts in an airtight container for your use or in small jars for gifts
- Himalayan pink salt
- Baking soda
- Corn Starch
- Citric Acid
- Sweet almond oil
The author may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.